Mittwoch, März 28

The thing about the Mountain Goats' "Get Lonely" is that I feel like I could have done it myself. "But you didn't," you say. No, wait, no, that was me. I said that. And it's quite a valid point, I think. But thinking you could have done it yourself is still one step down from awe and amazement. I don't really know where I'm going with this. Ok, wait, I figured it out. It's that the argument "But you didn't" doesn't really go far, because, well, I still could have. It's still the ones you're in awe of that are really the best, I think. At this moment, I think that. Ask me again later.


edit: or does the fact that you didn't imply that you couldn't have? I suppose it probably does, but then, just the fact that you are even thinking that you could have says a lot about the thing you supposedly could have done.

Keine Kommentare: