Dienstag, März 6

Now I remember. What I really wanted to write about was the music I listened to on the way back to school on sunday. It was many things, but towards the end it was jimmy eat world and the get up kids. It was basically a 14 year old mandy party, and it was wonderful. You know that song "the middle"? I used to LOVE that song. Now I think it's so corny and lame but back then I would actually be comforted by it. even now that i do think it's corny and lame, I still can't help but be comforted by it. And man, the get up kids, so good. I remember listening to them on my cd player going to band competitions. It would be so nice, getting on the bus in the evening and being in love with the older boys and listening to some good old fashioned emo. Those were the days. Just kidding, those days sucked and I wouldn't go back to them if you gave me a million bucks. But the get up kids and jimmy eat world made it better, and they still make it better now that they suck.

Keine Kommentare: