Dienstag, März 6

So I went home last weekend and that was nice. I saw Josh and Santee, and sat at a table and laughed a lot, and I miss that. I love going home after a long time because there's so much to say and everyone is so happy. And this is maybe the longest I have ever gone without seeing Josh and Santee, so maybe that's why seeing them was so nice.

Yesterday was terrible because I got really sick. I have a cold, and that's fine, but yesterday it was not just any cold. It was the cold of death. I felt dizzy, and couldn't hear that well, and my whole head was stuffed up. I couldn't concentrate on my paper and the drive back to school was a huge bummer. I listened to music that I could sing along to so i wouldn't zone out, but singing is hard when you're sick. My only consolation was my starbucks drink. I never go to starbucks anymore.

Today I ate en entire box of girl scout cookies. I didn't mean to, it just happened. I am not going to buy any more. I'm done. Eating healthy is so hard now, honestly. I started off the quarter so well but now I am back to my old ways of nachos in the middle fo the night and no gym. But I'd like to see you try to balance 15 hours of work, 15 hours of class, and endless ( i mean it! endless!) studying and reading, and still make it to the gym. shit man. I should just give up on the idea of working out and starve myself. That would probably be easier at this point in my life.

I can't wait to go visit sarah. Sarah, I miss you. And I want to be somewhere else besides here for once. I need a change of scene. I say that a lot, don't I? I guess that makes me interesting. I wish I could go somewhere cool for spring break. But I don't think I'm really that kind of person.

Still no news about England. nervousnervousnervous. hope i get king's. i want to live in london bad, but not bad enough to settle for queen mary, i think. so I hope i get king's.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I hope you get into king's too. I can't wait for berkeley either. I forgot to ask if you're feeling better today, and I hope you are. you just reminded me that it's girl scout cookie season and now my mind is stressed trying to decide whether to let myself do it or not. the healthiest of eating habits just melts away when you have a tagalong in your hand. or a samoa. or a trefoil. or a thin mint. oh the thin mints omg ahhhh I need them right now!!!

Yasha hat gesagt…

I ate an entire box of nutter butter minis :-(!

charlene hat gesagt…

i hope you get into king's. really you won't settle for another school? REALLY? it's england!