Donnerstag, März 15

OK, for all of you who seem to care about my future more than I do, I finally got around to calling the programs abroad office today. My advisor said she hadn't heard any news about my application. But, she said that at this point no news is probably good news, because a lot of the people who got denied by their first choice have found out by now and had to send it to the second school. She also said that I will be notified by email, so that means I can stop checking my mailbox every day. The acceptances have apparently started to trickle in, so I should find out relatively soon. I hope you're happy, blog stalkers.

Also, I would like to say, just this once, that lent is harrrrrd and I can't wait for easter, really I cannot. It wasn't that bad at first but now it's week 10 and I have to learn the art of self soothing, and it's no good. My parents should have done that thing when I was a baby where they let you cry and scream for a week straight and then you learn to sleep on your own. Then I wouldn't be in this predicament. I might have abandonment issues, but then I think that on some level we all do.

5 Kommentare:

sarah hat gesagt…

what did you give up for lenbt?

Anonym hat gesagt…

damn you and your secrecy about Lent! you better tell us on Easter.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Lent MUST be hard for you this year because it's only the 4th week, not the 10th. Lent only lasts 40 days.

Time drags when you're not having fun...

(From your loving mother)

charlene hat gesagt…

I love how your mom comments on your blog. Lent is hard, but it would probably be easier if you just told us what you gave up for lent (hint hint). Anyway, I'm glad that you are hearing back soon and that not hearing anything is good news. SO EXCITED.

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

ms mary mac mac mac
all dressed in black black black