Samstag, März 17

My little sister is the most brilliant genius of all time and has been accepted to the film school at USC! She's on her way to greatness. Bronte, Tenenbaum, Ripley? Who knows.

Today has been a great day. I got an A on my research paper, and it was the last day of class, and the lectures were on Persuasion, and we went to old town for mexican and I wore my new dress. Like I said, a good day.

Pam, that is, Richard, wanted me to put this on here for some reason. I will humor her, because she is my roommate, and I wouldn't want things to get awkward.

8 Kommentare:

charlene hat gesagt…

i'm excited for your sister!

Anonym hat gesagt…

yay!! thanks for saying I'm brilliant! but I am already terrified!

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

umm so is that school any good...?



jk...thats awesome!

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

I believe that was Peter...as in Old yeller who said that blogs were more interesting with pictures.

but anyways FIERCE picture!

Yasha hat gesagt…

I'm really excited for your sister Samuel.

sarah hat gesagt…

that is so unbelievably cool.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I wanna see the other fierce pictures. so you should put them up. unless they're bad. in which case, just show them to me. haha.

charlene hat gesagt…

FIERCE. SO FIERCE.