Sonntag, Februar 4

This is what i think about every morning on my way to german

I would like to make a garden state-esque type movie with me as the main character, only played by someone cuter. You know, a coming of age type thing with a really good soundtrack. I would make the whole entire movie just so that the very last scene could be me, breaking into dance on Muir field, while "I'll Believe in Anything" plays. My problem would be resolved, and I would walk off with a slight smile on my face just as the song began. As the drums come in and my smile would get bigger, I would maybe even laugh a little, and the camera would be facing me as I walked with this stupid grin on my face for a little bit. By the time the vocals came in I would running accross the grass, doing a silly flailing-arms-in-the-air-and-hopping-and-turning-in-a-circle type dance. The song continues to play as the camera pans out, eventually showing all the people walking by on their way to class like nothing's wrong, and then the whole muir/revelle area, finally cutting to credits around the end of the first verse. people would turn to each other and say "That was good," and they would stay for the credits so they could enjoy the rest of the song, and also because the movie was so good that they need a few minutes to absorb it. As the other amazing, yet slightly more toned down, indie song (maybe the first half of winter's love? no, no, but something like it.) began to play, they would stand up, stretch, and head toward the exit, and would spend the rest of the night drinking coffee at Denny's.

5 Kommentare:

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

can you have aishwarya rai play me?

also, you're a douche.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'd soo watch that.

Yasha hat gesagt…

you should know that the german makes it difficult to comment.
I like how everyone goes to Denny's after your movie.

charlene hat gesagt…

mandy, your soundtrack would be way better than zach braff's.

Anonym hat gesagt…

i had a denny's coffee for the first time since... like a month last night. it was delicious, and made me extremely happy. too bad i hadn't just seen such a good movie though.

-santee