Montag, Februar 5

Oh my gosh last.fm is soooo laaaaame aahhhhhwikbvqlekbjn I hate yoooooooou. I DID NOT LISTEN TO 63 SONGS BY BRIGHT EYES LAST WEEK! I distinctly remember listening to TWO songs before becoming disgusted and depressed and turning it off! I must have hit mute! Woe is me!!!!!! I am so upset. I am pretty sure I didn't listen to bob dylan that much either, but that's not as bad.


edit: the proof is that I didn't listen to brian wilson either! I couldn't even name one song off that album if I had to. but brian wilson comes after bright eyes! phew. I feel vindicated. even though nobody has even questioned me...yet!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

actually... it's funny that you say that, because I noticed both of those this morning. first of all, I was like, 'the other day she was saying that she hates bright eyes, why is it her top artist?' and then I was like, '....brian wilson? wtf?'

Anonym hat gesagt…

whoa at first I was like wtf are you TALKING about?! but then I read sarah's comment and understood.

that is pretty awful. bright eyes? ew.