Mittwoch, Februar 7

Yes, his misfortunes have been great indeed.

I am staying up all night tonight, not so much because I have to, because I could definitely have finished my paper earlier, and it's actually done now, but more because I feel like it. Sometimes, it is nice to just stay up all night. bend the rules a little. Who says I can't eat cotixans at 1 in the morning in the fog and then write a paper and then watch a movie and then proceed to go to class like nothing's wrong? Who says I cant spend half an hour listing every band I have in my music collection on myspace, in an attempt to mock the world but succeeding only in tiring my fingers? and only getting through half anyway? yeah, that's what I thought. Time to watch pride and prejudice.


edit: that myspace thing was a little bit on the crazy side, I have to admit. Just now when i went to go look at it, i realized I had used the word "expected" instead of "suspected." wow, pathetic. but I am leaving it up for the time being cause it was a lot of work. Also, pride and prejudice was amazing. Sometimes I honestly don't know what jane austen is thinking. she writes this whole long novel about these two people getting together, and then you finally get to the end and she doesnt even give you the dialogue, usually, of how he propses to her. If she does, it's always anticlimactic and boring. I mean COME ON. throw me a bone, jane. i stick with you through 200 pages and for what? luckily, though, we have the movies to fix that for us. and this new pride and prejudice is, i think, the most romantic thing I have ever seen, except for gone with the wind, which was a book. so, yeah.

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

you guys went to Cotixan?

Anonym hat gesagt…

No, don't do that to yourself!

- Eddie

Yasha hat gesagt…

perfection

Yasha hat gesagt…

and this comment is on your edit: I know what you mean!! That is why I liked Persuasion, that letter was worth the wait. Darcy could have definitely said more. But in the rest of the books, I'm kinda mad when she says "I leave you to imagine what happens" or sth. to the effect of 'they both said what must be said'!!!