Montag, November 27

I remember learning how to dive

The problem with most music reviews is that they never seem to be truly affected by a song. These people are supposed to love music more than the resat of us, right? Isn't that why they devote their lives to listening to it? But I think people in the music scene often lose track of the music itself in their analysis of it. They don't let themselves feel anything about, or if they do, they don't talk about that at all in their reviews, or if they do, they don't do a good job of it. What I'm trying to get at is you would never see a review like the one I am about to give on pitchfrok media:


Animal Collective- Prospect Hummer (EP)

track one: bullshit
track two: pretty good once it finally gets to the wawawawawa part.
track three: noisenoisenoiseyawnnoise
track four: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!dsfkjbvqf!!!!!Iuwebfk1111!!!!!!1 This song makes me want to die, but in a good way. It makes me feel like I'm rididng a bike on a sunny day or holding a tea party with my dolls, or, maybe, learning how to dive?! no seriously though, wow.



as you can see, I am way better at liking music than most people. Aren't I amazing? Please love me.

Keine Kommentare: