Dienstag, November 28

I have devised a new writing style and it's called writing down everything in a random order and not caring whether anyone or myself ever reads it and not caring whether or not it's good. I wonder if anyone can teach me how to write like the people I look up to do. I doubt it. But I am going to find out. I wonder what it's like to get a masters in creative writing. Is it just a means of procrastination? probably. I love to procrastinate. I think I'm gonna do it! It was cold today and I know I've been wanting that for a while but sheesh, I wasn't expecting it and I was wearing sandals and my feet were cold and my hands even got a little numb cause i was sitting outside writing in my notebook between class but yeah anyway, I seriously can't stop listening to that song about diving, like I think I listened to it at least 10 times today and I didn't even leave the apartment till 2. That was only 6 hours ago. I feel dumb because the whole england application process is turning out to be way easier than I expected and I have been whining about it for what seems likea century. I am worried that Kings wont accept me though because my major is not "english" but rather "literature and writing" and they dont have that major and they wont understand cause theyre mean british people. But if they dont want me that is definitely a sign that I shouldnt go there haha cause I mean, that would suck to take classes I dont even wanna take for no reason. I am boring myself. I am bored of my music and I need more. The food at summit sucks a hard nut so you have to go when you are really hungry so that you'll eat anything. I found my keys. but i didnt even tell you I hadlost them, so that was pointless just now. This new writing style actually kind of sucks, I guess thats why I wasnt doing it before, I guess I do care whether or not my writing is good. Well, I'm glad we had this talk.

3 Kommentare:

sarah hat gesagt…

you're the best.

sarah hat gesagt…

oh yeah. can you hook me up with the rest of the rat pack's blog addresses?

jpaulp hat gesagt…

Writing is so overrated. Don't even waste your time on it. Everyone knows that talking is where its at right now.