Sonntag, Oktober 29

More than anything I would like to take a roadtrip with my friends. The longer the better. The more problems along the way the better. The more boring the better. It has always struck me as very strange how geographically large this country is. It disturbs me slightly that we are all supposed to work together and make decisions about each other and live with the consequences of decisions we make as a group, and yet we have never even met each other. We have never even seen where everybody lives. We have never even been to Washington DC, and yet we send people there every year to do our bidding and make decisions that will effect our lives. Am I the only one that finds this strange? Most of all I just want to see the world, I want to watch the countryside go by and watch people going about their business and listen to their accents and buy their gasoline and be on my way. And I want to do it all with some good music and some good friends. And yet why do I always get the impression that this is far too much to ask?

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

let's do it. if I'm invited, that is.

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

that is too much to ask...'waaaah waah' debbie downer. sorry.

so um oktoberfest...in Delaware, yes?