Montag, Oktober 30

I will not eat them, Sam I Am!

Hmm, so the main reason I am posting this blog is because I just realized you could upload photos through blogger without having to go through photobucket and that's like sooooo exciting. I feel really dumb for not realizing this when I made that really long picture post the other day. Anyway this is one of my favorites from Halloween weekend, me and charlene laughing at jake's crotch. It looked really funny, trust me, you had to be there. The parties we went to were kind of lame, like all parties are, but I got to talk to a few random guys and so that was fun. I am getting really good at talking to strangers. I guess I may have picked this up from Sarah last year, cause that's basically her specialty, or maybe I am just more self confident than I used to be. But really, meeting people is fun. And like Anu said, sometimes it's nice to just have a short interaction and never see them again, because that way you dont have a chance to realize that they're not as cool as they seem. Meeting people randomly and having short little conversations with them makes you feel like humanity is pretty ok, whereas long term relationships make you kind of depressed and disappointed a lot of the time. I suppose this came out more depressing than I wanted it to, but please don't take it that way. I meant it to be uplifting. I guess that says something about my character. This is getting awkward...

4 Kommentare:

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

there is a direct correlation between length of relationship, and degree of disappointment.

our relationship will go down te crapper by the end of this year, its inevitable.

Anonym hat gesagt…

why was his crotch funny? because the costume kind of rode up? did Jake have male camel toe?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Awkward, yes.

-Eddie

Mandy hat gesagt…

yes, that is a VERY good way of putting it, he had a male camel toe.