Montag, Oktober 23

Ding dong merrily on high!

Yesterday my brother told me that he listened to the album "Illinois" by Sufjan Stevens pretty much every day for nine months straight. I could instantly relate to that, and told him so. Only for me, it's "Songs for Christmas" volumes 1-3. I am now on my sixth month of religious, near daily listening, but there is no danger of me getting bored within the next 3, because soon I will have TWO MORE VOUMES of pure joy and gladness at my disposal. Combined with Vince Guaraldi's trusty old "Charlie Brown Christmas" masterpiece which I have not yet busted out this fall, this should get me through Christmas day at the very least, and has the potential, I think, of carrying me all the way through 2007. I can't wait till November 24th! Light up the yule log! Deck the halls! Get out your nativity scenes with moveable parts! Christmas is coming!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

today in creative writing I wrote a poem. and it was about christmas.

I can't wait. hallelujah ding dong santa claus is coming to town!