Montag, Oktober 23

I am a writer, writer of fictions.

Right now what I would like is a hug. But not from a girl, because of the boob-on-boob action. Awkward.

I can't wait to England because for the first time in my life, I will have an accent. And people will laugh at me for saying weird things like dude, tight, sweet, like woah, fool, and shyeah!

I need to catch up on normal things such as going to the ATM, buying groceries, and cleaning my fish bowl. I think that I will feel more like a human being then.

Oh yeah and I think I passed my linguistics midterm, however I am thinking about it and my paper was possibly crap. Go team.

Also: what are your thought on me being a writing major as opposed to literature?

3 Kommentare:

jpaulp hat gesagt…

People is London won't laugh at you for saying wierd things because sadly London is becoming more and more Americanized. Plus people in London keep to themselves so don't expect to make friends with them. Sorry to disappoint.

Mandy hat gesagt…

yeah well I am going to be living with them and attending classes with them, so it will kind of be unavoidable.

jpaulp hat gesagt…

Are you going for sure? What school are you going to?