Sonntag, September 17

yayyy roommate!

So, here i am in my new room, watching Anu unpack. Last night was pretty boring. Sarah was out with her family all night and Charlene went to bed early, and I wasn't feeling social enough to wander around by myself so I stayed in my room and moved furniture around for no reason. I am glad that Anu is here now to keep me from doing silly things like that.

The internet isn't working yet, so I am using some wireless network called "Apple Network." Thank you, ower of apple network. But they will probably set it up with a password soon so I will have to figure out my ethernet situation.

Anyway, so far being a sophmore is way better than being a freshman. You don't feel compelled to go to horrible events like "club muir" (more like club awkward), and are relatively ok with things like staying in your room and moving furniture. And, you get to live in the sweet sweet apartments. My window is in prime position for spying on passers by. And I love spying!

I will put up pictures when I finish getting settled in. Speaking of which, I am going to the store now.

Love,
Mandy

Keine Kommentare: