Montag, September 18

Fate as mallebale as clay

I am sooo naked right now. Except for my bathrobe. But that's beside the point. The point is, that I am loving the new school year. Lats night, we wandered over to the all-campus dance, and marveled at the level of drunkeness observed. It was like, close to sungod status, seriously. We, however, were not drunk and thus were not having much fun. So we went to see Jake, who had just arrived, and soon practically all of former H house was there- the nichols brothers, ryan, alex, meg, becca, phil, chris chen, narek, random shady armenians, and even the midge showed up. It was pretty schweet.

Today us girls went to the beach for a couple hours. The weather has been AMAZING and that pleases me. Anu and I swam in the crazy waves and didn't get too pummeled this time.

Tomorrow eric and greg are having a party at 1 PM. How silly. I am so there.

I have no idea what I'm doing tonight tough. Hopefully it will involve fun and not the opposite thereof.

Regards,
Mandy

1 Kommentar:

sarah hat gesagt…

hey mandy! i love your blog! well, right now it makes me kind of sad because i miss san diego people.