Mittwoch, September 27

wednesday musings

I have been a BUM today. Three hour nap, two large meals, lit reading on the couch. I have let another day go by without going to the gym, so I am probably going to punich myself by going tomorrow morning after my 8 AM section, if i manage to drag myselfout of bed that is. But the homework is already filling up my time, and I haven't even begun working yet. Oh dear, somehow I think the whole gym thing might get lost in all that.

I found a nice video of Sufjan on youtube, here is the link if you are in the mood for something beautiful.

I don't like the phrase "hump day." It makes it seem like we just spend our lives waiting. Even though it may be true, I try my best not to think that way. I once told my mom that I couldn't wait till I was such and such age, and she told me not to wish my life away. I thought that was rather wise.

Another word I would like to use more often is: clandestine.

Keine Kommentare: