Donnerstag, September 28

Fickleness

I wrote this yesterday in between classes:

The reason I like college today is that I just got out of my American Lit class in which I made friends with a relatively cute bo yof the same major and was able to hate on a bush hater and am now sitting outside a coffee shop surrounded by people older than myself eating an apple turnover and writing about why I love my life. I have spent the last week and a half sitting on the beach, sleeping in, eating mexican, and talking about poetry. I have a job in the library. I barely care at all whether or not I have a boyfriend. I plan to study in London all of next year. My jacket is greenish borwn and matches everything.

Ok, cancel all that. I just dripped coffee on my jeans.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

yeahhhh London. european partaaayyyyy!