Freitag, September 29

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

This is getting hard. I have more homework than I can finish each night. Even physics has turned out to be more difficult than expected and I just spent two hours working on it and I'm still not done. The idea of german gives me anxiety because not only do I not ever know what my homework is, I missed my first discussion today which will affect my grade and put me even farther behind.

Today I got trained for my new job. Information overload, not surprising but still stressful. I am actually already scheduled to work tomorrow. Luckily I have so many other things to worry about that being nervous is out of the question.

I am also going to a meeting to get started on the study abroad process tomorrow. That's pretty exciting and also pretty scary. Anyway. after i finish going to class and going to that meeting and going to my first day of work, I get to come home to the rest of my physics homwork. yay friday... after that I will be in need of some serious... i don't even know what.

Anyway the point of all this is to say that I am very overwhelmed with everything, and I guess I am overreacting but I can't help it. I feel really bad right now. :(

Yours truly,
Mandy

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

ughhhhh fucking homework and reading! I'm sorry you're stressed. :(