Mittwoch, Oktober 3

A long time ago when I went to coachella with sarah we watched animal collective. It was a very surreal and weird experience, but overall pretty disappointing. I was pretty bored during most of the show, except for the very first song, which was basically really really awesome and catchy and exciting. The song remained stuck in my head for, let's see... about a year and 5 months. I tried to descrbie it to people, "it goes kind of like dad dada dada dada da doo doo" and they looked at me blankly. I listened to all of their albums that I have trying to find it with no luck. but tonight I finally got their latest album Strawberry Jam (thanks matt) and what do you know, the song I have been thinking about for a year and a half is the very first song on this album! I was so happy that I closed my eyes.

Incidentally, animal collective is coming to london in a few weeks! I hope i can find someone to go with me. But I'm afraid it might be a repeat of last time, i.e., I might not enjoy it if I'm not on drugs like the rest of the crowd.

2 Kommentare:

sarah hat gesagt…

i am downloading it righ tnow!!! slash, i hear that they've sort of changed their act to be more accessable/ they play acutal songs now. so GO!

sarahzzz hat gesagt…

my friend Jennie wants to fly to London and go, but she has no one to go with. I'm not sure if she's for sure going or not, but yeah, if you want to go with a stranger hahah...