Sonntag, Oktober 7

I haaaaaaate being in my apartment. I think this explains a lot of my actions here. This apartment sucks ass.

I am tired of being sick, I am going to start taking more than one vitamin C tablet each day! So reckless.

"Riches and Wonders" by the Mountain Goats for some reason seems relatable to my current life. Not in a literal sense, but kind of. I am fighting the urge to quote it.... No, it must be done!

we are strong
we are faithful
we are gaurdians of a rare thing
we pay close careful attention
to the news the morning air brings
we show great loyalty
to the hard times we've been through
we are filled with riches and wonders
our love keeps the things it finds
and we dance like drunken sailors
lost at sea
out of our minds
you find shelter somewhere in me
I find great comfort in you

Keine Kommentare: