Samstag, August 4

Ooooh this is fun. Please direct your attention the the bottom right hand corner of this webpage, where you will see (I hope) my brand new poll! And vote, obviously. I have allowed multiple answers, but I fear this may make the poll ineffective, so only answer twice if you are voting for a combination of two, not just because you are indecisive! And you can comment here if you have further hair advice to give. And I don't want any negative nancies messing it up either! You know who you are.

Oh, and the thing at the top of the sidebar is one that got messed up, so just ignore it until blogger will let me delete it. Looks like they've got some kinks to work out on this new feature.

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

how do you just "go wavy"? I want to!!

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

i love your beach hair look...but ont eh greatest mysteries in the universe is how you can replicate that when you're not at the beach. baffling.

charlene hat gesagt…

i say don't go wavy, its too hard to control and if you're have a "straight" day then you'll have to straighten it and it will be a big hassle.

Yasha hat gesagt…

I'm extremely late, but I'd say go wavy. It will/should look good on you. I dunno how you go wavy but, yeah that's my vote.