Freitag, Juli 20

Try again

My sister is home from Europe and she came bearing swiss chocolate, original paintings by starving artists in paris, and clothing and accessories from the latin quarter. Oh, for traveling. I can't wait for my turn. Seriously, the taste of this chocolate is different from all others.

San Diego was fun times. I did everything I wanted to do while there, and more. It's so nice to be near the ocean in the summer. Just something about the feeling of the air, or the lighting maybe. There was one bad part towards the end that involved three hours of waiting and a slight sunburn, but even that could have been much worse.

Right now is a little bit stressful because there are maids and furniture moving guys in the house and I am the only one home! Well, and trudy, but she is being surprisingly well-behaved for once. Being an adult is not that fun! I think I am going to try and avoid it as much as possible.

Got my student visa in the mail, and it looks very official and snazzy in my passport. Now I am pretty much just waiting to hear where I will live. It will be nice, I think, to know.

And yes, I did indeed delete my last blog because I felt dumb about thinking Harry Potter was yesterday! What can I say, I live in a bubble. I didn't even find out until 10 PM that I had to wait another 26 hours! You can imagine my agony. I hope hope hope this book will not disappoint. I don't know if the world can handle it.

1 Kommentar:

sarahzzz hat gesagt…

let me know how it all ends! I'm not going to read them so I just want someone to tell me.