Samstag, Juli 14

So, I started a new notebook and it is medium-sized. My little moleskine is still in use but since it's so small, I feel like I have to be careful about what I write in it. Medium to large notebooks, I find, are much more conducive to complete nonsense. I offer the following statistics as proof: since last night I have filled up 11 pages in this red steno book, while after a few months i have only filled up 32 pages of the small one. and those are small pages! See, this blog entry? This is the kind of thing I have been writing in my new notebook. Useless crap. Not that I don't love my useless crap. I do.

3 Kommentare:

Sheri hat gesagt…

Mandy - did you give me a blogger identity?

Sheri hat gesagt…

P.S. I love your useless crap too.

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

deleted the other blog because you're a dumbass huh? hahaha.