Dienstag, Juli 24

Deng Homie.

The flava flav party was not quite as exciting as I had hoped. I already knew that I was a pop culture ignoramus, but now I know even more, because apparently I was surrounded by celebrities that I didn't even recognize. I did however see Ron Jeremy, New York, and some little boys wearing clocks who were probably a couple of his many children. Cute.

Tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth out! I am kind of scared about it. At least I can eat lots of ice cream, yeah?

Oh yeah, and I spent the night at Sarah's last night and hung out with her today, which was tight. Sarah, you are tight. Your blog is my favorite piece of literature. You probably shouldn't write in it too much, it might ruin the magic.

Also, Harry Potter. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, so that's all I will say. Harry Potter.

Peace.

4 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

yeah, you're tight too. but like, duh.

Unknown hat gesagt…

fuck, joseph = sarahr.

charlene hat gesagt…

I need to update you on your pop culture. Seriously, Mandy. First piece of news: Lindsay Lohan has just been re-arrested and released from jail on a DUI charge and cocaine possession.

Getting your wisdom teeth out isn't that bad. Just imagine how much Jamba Juice and Coldstones you can eat now!! Maybe you can even guilt your mom into taking you to the SJP store!

Anonym hat gesagt…

OR you can just get lohan to lend you some coke! for the pain! you can freebase it. i dono what that means really but i'm pretty sure you can wikipedia it.

you're welcome,

josh

ps maybe try dictionary.com too just in case.