Dienstag, Juni 12

This will be my only complaining blog this week, I swear. I just feel that it's worth noting how much of an idiot I have been being these past few days, and especially yesterday, which I spent watching TV and attending a "chapbook party" where absolutely no chapbooks whatsoever were created. So I was up til like 6 in the morning doing the chapbook for real, and now I have to somehow manage the four hours of driving necessary to attend my sister's graduation this evening on only two hours of sleep! Also finish preparing for my german final which is at 8AM tomorrow. Oooohhhhh boy, what have I gotten myself into?

And the real kicker is that I forgot to bring my german book to work with me, so during the only time I could actually be working on the final, I am instead about to go check my facebook for about the 15th time today. Go team Mandy!

also: that german dude from Goodbye Lenin is pretty freaking attractive!

Keine Kommentare: