Mittwoch, April 4

Paradiddle

I just saw Ratatat at the pub--FOR FREE! (Imagine i said that like the "unforgivable" guy please, ok thanks) It was like omg so fun, charles and eric and I and others were dancing like crazy and whitfield was dancing a little bit too. Their music is great, and although I would probably never sit around and listen to it, it's perfect for a show. Also, they had a really nice thing going on with the screen and the shadows... never mind. Definitely going on my list of favorite concerts. It's nice to go to shows here and run into all kinds of people and meet people and see people in general. Especially on a tuesday.

In other news, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely roommate Pam Rajagopal. It's the big 2-0. In other words, my roommate is very depressed today. But we will cheer her up with some delicious Greek goodness, most likely involving many different cheeses. Can't wait!

1 Kommentar:

charlene hat gesagt…

SO MUCH FUN!