Mittwoch, März 14

Next quarter, I am going to get fired from my job. I can feel it. 9 AM shifts wednesday and Friday. Oh dear. Also, I got Saturday afternoon. Which is bad, but I feel it's actually better than sunday night for some reason. I dunno, I guess I really value my sunday nights. I will probably miss out on a bunch of beach action, but then again I can just go on Sunday. I doubt I will have much trouble finding willing accomplises. Anyway, there's nothing I can do about it so why worry? I must work for England. That is my consolation.

I don't have much to say, really. The nice weather has really put me in a good mood, and my workload is not as mind-numbing as it has been. Today I went to the living room and spent like 15 bucks on food. I couldn't help it, it was just so delicious. mmm strawberyy tart. but I also did like a week's worth of german homework so... shut up!

I usually cook oatmeal with milk. Just now I used water, like you're supposed to, and it's disgusting! I want to gag. Peace out.

Keine Kommentare: