Donnerstag, März 1

I am excited because Yasha and I are both going to be in the same intro to fiction class next quarter. I miss having people in the same class as me, it's so fun to talk about the teacher and annoying people together. Got an interview set up for tomorrow with my German teacher, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that her parents were Nazis or something interesting like that. Wow, what a terrible thing to say. It's true though, so I won't erase it. You as my blog reader should know who you're dealing with here. Anyway, things are looking up, except for the fact that I might be coming down with a cold. Up, down. Good times.

Oh yeah, um, William Blake is so great! I hope I can take a class on him next year while in England. That would be incredible. I am starting to get really anxious about the whole thing. I was in the programs abraod office yesterday and it got me to thinking about the fact that I should be finding out where I got in really soon. Scary! And uuuuugh omg I looked at my file and read the letter of recommendation that my old Muir 50 teacher did for me. It's really well written and it would be the better of the two except for the fact that it had like FIVE TYPOS! No kidding! Like what a jerk, come on. When you agree to write a letter for someone it's kind of understood that you're going to proofread it at least once! Now I probably won't get into Kings, and it won't even be my fault! I mean I guess I should have read it and not let him drop it off directly to the office, but even if I had, what was I supposed to do? "Hi, the letter you wrote for me has several glaring grammatical errors. I have marked them with a red pen. Please turn in your revised copy along with the original by tomorrow in order to recieve full credit." What an awkward position to put someone in. I am tired of being out in awkward positions!

I am listening to the Arcade Fire for the first time right now (late, as always) and it's pretty good!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I am a nervous wreck waiting for my college acceptance/rejections. it seems like everyone has heard from at least one college except me! oh bother.

I think this was related to your post, I just can't remember exactly how.