Montag, Februar 19

Lions and Tigers and Bears

...but especially bears. Like OMG soooooo cute.


this elephant was amazing, it painted a picture and did tricks for us, also was really cute.


hmm giraffes are tall.


soooo sexy. like woah.


he has a blue bill!!!!!! eeeeee!


this panda's bra doesn't fit well, she should go on what not to wear.


leader of the pack (vroom vroom)


duh.



I love animals!!! I think I enjoyed the zoo way more today than I ever did as a kid. Back then I was so unimpressed, but I guess I haven't thought about animals for a long time, really, and today I found everything to be so incredible. Like, bears?! Holy crap! Have you ever realized how much cooler brown bears are than grizzly bears?! Soooo much fatter and bigger and more huggable. Potentially.

5 Kommentare:

charlene hat gesagt…

I LOVE FAT ANIMALS!!!

Yasha hat gesagt…

I <3 the zoo

Anonym hat gesagt…

could that bear be any cuter? I mean seriously.

Anonym hat gesagt…

omg. so jealous.

did you see any lions? what about the reptile house?

I want to go!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your photos are awesome! I have always loved the San Diego Zoo.

-Mom