Dienstag, Februar 20

help!

I think I have an addictive personality, but only when it comes to certain substances. Instead of cigarettes or vodka, though, it's things like pineapple, sour patch kids, and form of overly salted nut, and avacados. Put any of these things in front of me and watch me lose all self control. I will steal sour patch kids out of the bins in the supermarket, eat a pound of pistachios in one weekend, or, like tonight, devourand entire package of dehydrated pineapples in one sitting. I really should just give up delicious things for lent, and only allow myself to eat things which I do not like, like mushrooms and really dry chicken. haha. that would be hilarious. anyway about that essay...

3 Kommentare:

Yasha hat gesagt…

if you meant any form of nuts, i hope you didn't. remember walnuts?
as for the compulsive eating thing, we've all been there...

Anonym hat gesagt…

I guess an addiction to sourpatch kids is better than vodka...but still...

charlene hat gesagt…

okay.. the only one that seems bad in that list is sour patch kids. all the rest are healthy. at least you're not addicted to gambling or crack.