Freitag, Februar 16

Cotixan's nachos are seriously the best ever. Yasha Charmander and I shared one order, which was 5 dollars, and it was the perfect amount of nacho goodness. You should keep in mind, when I say that, that the one orderof nachos comes on what is virtually a platter. It's huge and amazing, and ten times better once you drench it in that incredible hot sauce. Next time anyone visits me, we are eating these nachos. Or not, more for me!


(we like the red one)

The essay is maybe not so bad, but is totally not in the right tone at all. I sound like a total idiot in it but at least maybe it makes sense, or the fact that it doesn't make sense makes sense. Wow, I can't even write this, I am hopeless. All nighters are fun and so satisfying! i think I might watch a movie in a few hours.

1 Kommentar:

Yasha hat gesagt…

They're a discovery for sure those Nachos.