Samstag, Januar 13

It's funny when people get in trouble and then tell other people about it. Because each time they tell the story they get gradually more and more innocent until even they believe it's true. I guess if you want to feel better about something incredibly stupid you did, then, you should tell as many people as possible about it until you are able to remember it in a way in which you are no longer responsible, or if you were, only slightly, and even then it was mostly just bad luck. So... I RAN A RED LIGHT AND GOT A TICKET! woe is me! I am such an incredible idiot. Ok, this is not working.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dang Mando your on the wrong side of the law!!!!!!

-J-Money

Anonym hat gesagt…

oh no! this happened while I was gone?! wake up and tell me about it haha...