Freitag, Januar 5

Here are some things which I have recently enjoyed:

Tha Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri (half of it anyway)

the Santa Anas

The Ice Storm by Rick Moody

Flannery O'Conner

Wolf Parade

sleepsleepsleepsleep

leftover Christmas candy



I am totally incapable of being productive these last few days of break. Hopefully when I return to school I will have the proper motivation to finish my application for England. I mean I will do it anyway, but hopefully I am motivated to. I can't believe I am actually doing this. I literally cannot believe it. And I can't decide whether I am looking forward to the moment of realization or not.

3 Kommentare:

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

The Namesake is one of my favorate books! seee you soooon!

Anonym hat gesagt…

when's your study abroad application due? I hope it's due on January 22nd like mine, so I can have someone to be miserably stressed with at the same time as me.

Mandy hat gesagt…

nope mine's due the 16th, even worse.