Samstag, Januar 20

Hand that pen over to ME, poetaster!

How can someone with such a passion for reading end up being such an excruciatingly slow reader? I will never be able to accept it. Of all the things I hate about myself, this ranks very high. I see now that it can only end in my ruin. Or at least it would, had I not at least one other hand to play.

The good news is that my workshop group really liked my essay about working at Logan's Roadhouse. The bad news is that my next assignment is to sit somewhere for 3 hours and write about what goes on there, but I can't think of anywhere to sit. Suggestions? And no, I can't use a coffee shop.

Oh where is my inflammatory writ?
I wrote it and I was not inflamed one bit!


The one person I am capable of loving despite my jealousy for his talent:

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Observation suggestion: a laundromat.

-Eddie

sarah hat gesagt…

watch anu sleep for three hours. sexy.

mannnndyyyy i miss you. when should i come visit? not until after feburary because i already have to take time off of work then. but... anything cool going on in march? when is muirstock? oh yeah, and when is SUNGOD?

you could go to old student center? the beach is a little overplayed, but it could have some good satirical elements to it. i'll think more about this.

Mandy hat gesagt…

muirstock is on 4/20 and will most likely have someone really good! I am kind of almost on the comitee so I know. But I might come up to see you as well. that would be good times.