Freitag, Dezember 22

My arbitrary number of favorite songs from 2006 in no particular order:

bloc party- modern love
stars- your ex-lover is dead
bob dylan- baby let me follow you down
animal collective- winters love
sufjan stevens- he woke me up again
broken social scene- anthems for a 17 year old girl
stars- what the snowman learned about love
animal collective- i remember learning how to dive
black bear- black bear
sufjan stevens- sister
joanna newsom- sadie
a silver mt. zion- God bless our dead marines
feist- mushaboom
metric- combat baby
mountain goats- fault lines
the shins- the gloating sun
the decemberists- on the bus mall
death cab for cutie- your heart is an empty room
sigur ros- hoppípolla
sufjan stevens- once in royal david's city
joanna newsom- clam crab cockle cowrie
iron and wine- chelsea hotel no. 2
pixies- debaser
kanye west- gold digger
christmas in july- sufjan stevens

3 Kommentare:

sarahzzz hat gesagt…

did iTunes tell you that somehow? or did you just pick them? this is Sarah Z. by the way, it tells me that my blogger identity is Sarah but I feel like you might think it's been Sarah R. commenting.

Mandy hat gesagt…

no I picked them. I find the itunes play count to be misleading, because it only really reflects what you feel like listening to while sitting around doing homework. I think I do my most serious music listening on my ipod and also in my car. anyway, it wasn't too difficult, alli did was try and remember all the songs people have made fun of me for being obsessed with.

sarahzzz hat gesagt…

yeah my iTunes count is wrong because I'm pretty sure that when you get files from the computers of others, it keeps their play count. so a lot of the songs in my most played list are right, but then there are some random ones like iron and wine that I know had to have been you haha.