Dienstag, Dezember 5

I am not sure, but I think this might be the tiredest I have ever been in my entire life. That is probably not true, but it feels true at the moment. I really am not sure how I managed to get out of bed, but it was definitely a miracle because when i got to work, I literally could not keep my eyes open. I know this is a figure of speech but it actually happened to me. I could only open them for a couple seconds at a time cause they hurt so bad. After a ginormous double shot mocha I am still staring blankly with my mouth hanging open and dropping a lot of stuff. I don't think I have checked out a single movie so far without dropping at least one thing. Oh, I cannot wait for this day to be over. The good news is, I actually feel prepared for my lit final. It came at a high cost, but if I'm lucky I might pull off the A that I am aiming for. If I can stay awake a few more hours, that is.

Keine Kommentare: