Dienstag, Dezember 12

and I knew that it was lovely to have a black bear thinking of me

If you are looking for a good song to listen to, I recommend Black Bear by Black Bear. haha! It is especially nice while flying over northern California, the part with the snowy mountains and everything. But if you can't do that, a dark car with your friends at 4 in the morning is almost as good.

My friend Christopher Whitfield/Clubb is a pretty outstanding guy.



Yeah, that just happened! Well, no, actually that was like at least 3 months ago, but I just wanted to be one of the cool kids and quote Talladega Nights.

I will post some pictures from Oregon tomorrow, I think I got some pretty decent ones at the Christmas tree farm we went to. Oregon has a lot of trees and that is nice. The people there are nice as well, and so is the cold, as long as you have a coat.

Keine Kommentare: