Dienstag, November 7

I totally had the idea to write this all on my own.

This is a blog about how awesome Chris Santee is.

First of all, he's got this blue thermal shirt slash sweaterish thing, and like, wow, he looks so snazzy in it. The bad news is that he won't share the joy by letting me hug it, I mean him, but I guess I shouldn't have said that because this supposed to be about how he's awesome. Ok so also, he actually seems to like driving people around sometimes which is good because I definitely do not. He is very obedient and will even leave his own house so that you can talk behind his back. Let's not even get into his middle name cause wow, it rocks. And sometimes he says really really funny things. I cannot think of any right now but seriouly they are really funny. Also sometimes he is a big huge jerk, and that is awesome too in it's own way, depending on how you look at it.

To be continued.

1 Kommentar:

jpaulp hat gesagt…

Remember when he got mad at you because I was talking to him on your screen name?