Dienstag, November 7

Can the boy tell time?

Oh Lord, no.

Today was a very momentous day for me. I voted for the first tme ever. It was hard. I chickened out and left a lot of things blank, afraid that I would mess things up even more than they are already. I figure the state doesn't need my help on that. Better luck next year.

I also turned in my form to declare my major. I put down writing. So at least one thing I did today was brave.

I'm not one to admit
I'm not one to fight
maybe I was wrong
or maybe I was right
like when I went to school
drinking coffee at night
and I did what I did
now I do what I like


I can't wait till that is true about me.

4 Kommentare:

Yasha hat gesagt…

I thought you had plans to vote yes in case of indecision. Well I guess it's brave to resist that.. if you know what I mean.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your first election? And you're 19?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Opps, that's me up there.

-Eddie

Mandy hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.