Donnerstag, November 30

help!

possible scenarios regarding berkeley:

1. I find someone to drive with, my parents let me take the car, everything is fine and good and I have a great time.

2. I am not allowed to take the car and am forced to fly up for 50 bucks. I am not willing to pay a hundred dollars to fly back down so close to christmas and thus would rely on sarah finding us a ride home with somone from berkeley. Risky. Don't really want this to happen.

3. scenario 2 falls through, or, my parents say I must chose between berkeley and portland. in either case the berkeley trip would not happen and that would be incredibly inconvenient for sarah and disappointing for myself and everyone is upset and angry and everything sucks.

Why won't they just make things easy on me? sibdfKDSGJNSDKGJNFGKN.

anyway, here is how you can help: say that you'll drive with me and that you don't mind being left alone for at least one night while sarah and I go see joanna newsom, or else you are willing to pay to go see her with us, and are planning on either spending time with other people up there who you know or spending time with sarah, who you do not know. and also say that you will split the gas money cause there's no way in hell I can afford it all and also christmas presents.

stress!

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

you should just drive up with me and Anu and hang out with us in the bay for a long time! not that that solves your getting home problem. but it'd be fun!

Anonym hat gesagt…

youre losing it

Mandy hat gesagt…

no they are driving up on the 11th. theres no way i'm spending 2 weeks up there. sarah is just being silly. also, the ticket to fly down is a hundred bucks on its own. causse it's close to christmas time.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Take the train.

-Eddie

Anonym hat gesagt…

eddie's idea is good. or you could take the greyhound back down as well. i sent my mom home on that once when i still lived up in frisco..

my love, i'd love to drive up there with you but i have finals the week you're planning on going.

boooo to horrible timing. good luck <3