Freitag, November 10

closing time

Sarah is here and I am glad about that. Maybe the good thing about missing people is the part where you get to run up to them at an airport and give them a huge hug movie-style. No, I have considered it and decided that there is actually no good part about missing people. But if there had to be one, I suppose that would be it.

I am at work and it is a holiday and thus hardly anyone has come in to watch videos (thank goodness, I would have gotten really depressed if they had). Thus I have finished all my homework for the weekend and can now devote myself completely to mexican food, king's cup, philosophical conversations, music, and friendship for the next 60 hours or so.

I kind of want to go to Coachella again this year. Then again, I kind of want to do a lot of things that I can't afford.


p.s. I forgot to mention that on austin city limits the other day, iron and wine played a sing with calexico! That was a nice surprise. Dude, does that fool like EVER tour? Throw us a freakin bone man.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

DID YOU GET SONGSFORCHRISTMAS IN THE MAIL YET? CAUSE I DID YESTERDAY AND IT'S GLORIOUS.

Anonym hat gesagt…

man i reallllly wana go to coachella too, as long as they have a good lineup it seems like it'd be so fun. screw money mandy, screw it hard and don't call it back because you will be with me in indio.
josh

Mandy hat gesagt…

omg yes I agree a lot. I think it's one of those things where if you dont like it you are supposed to blame it on yourself for being immature and uncultured. But then you think about it for a second and then you're like no, actually, it just sucked. But I mean, basially I was really embarassed for him.