Montag, Oktober 16

pix like omg!

Last night I couldn't sleep, and so after having read about thirty pages of pure and unadultrated silliness for my american lit class, I decided to make a photoalbum! No, not a real photo album, an iphoto album! Don't hate. Anyway, it was called "best of summer 06," and here are the best of the best, for your viewing pleasure.

Sweet land of liberty!


It's true, it really is.


cousins looking cute!


whoah dude


the mom and the dog


mein Bruder, feeling seasick but looking badass


save a real live horse, ride one of these bad boys


I wasn't invited :(


The guys


We're siblings!


So candid it hurts a little


What?


My friends are the cutest!!!


It's cold and we're lost somewhere in the east bay, so why do we look so happy?



I'd say the best part about this picture is that if you look carefull, you can see Josh's face on his balls!


This one speaks for itself, really.


Aint no gyroscope can spin forever.



Ok that's all, now I have to take a nap to recover from last night's shenanigans. peace.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

aw I miss Sarah.

Anonym hat gesagt…

oh man your friends are pretty cute. not as cute as your siblings though. well, ok, at least your sister.

jpaulp hat gesagt…

Your mom looks pissed off in the picture of her with "Dog".