Sonntag, Oktober 1

It's almost monday again

Wow so I actually went a couple days without blogging for once! And by a couple I mean one. The weekend was pretty alright I suppose. Kind of bummed around and ate a lot. But that's ok. I tried to watch Little Women twice and fell asleep both times. Pretty freaking pathetic.

I made dinner tonight, enchiladas. They turned out pretty good and everyone liked them, so I am happy!

Only one week till sufjan and I am as excited as christmas times ten! I am seriously consideing hanging around outside afterwards and trying to meet him, I'm just that kind of a person. But seriously, I would LOVE to meet him, it would make my life. Although I have no idea what i would say, and would probably make a fool of myself.

Well, I have finally realized that I don't actually have much to say, and I'm sorry for wasting your time up to this point.

2 Kommentare:

Constance hat gesagt…

I will wait outside with you!

Anonym hat gesagt…

oh my goodness SO WILL I.