Montag, Oktober 2

I am borrowing this movie from sarah's blog. It is a video of what happens when you turn on the light in our bathroom. Oh, the joys of college life.



But don't worry, we found a solution!



In other news, I spent the whole afternoon poring over the course catalog. BIG MISTAKE. I am now doubting if I even have time to double major. But I did figure out that in order to minor in german lit i only need 4 more classes than I would be taking anyway, so I am probably gonna do that. Anyway I have an appointment with academic advising next monday morning and hopefully they will be able to help me work things out.

Tomorrow morning is my second day of work! I am kind of nervous to meet another one of my coworkers because this one is a guy (everyone I've met so far have been girls and really cool) and sometimes guys are harder to converse with at first. Whatever, as long as I get a lot of reading done I'll be fine!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hahaha nice video

"...so scary..."

so now when you pee you have to turn on that lamp instead of the switch? how inconvenient.

Anonym hat gesagt…

maintenance better come. this is ri-fucking-diculous! hey look I just used an infix. yay lign101!