Samstag, Oktober 14

give us the wheel and give us the wine!!

Anyone who says that UCSD doesn't know how to party should have been at Hot Hot Heat last night. It was the funnest concert I have ever been to. Not best, but definitely funnest. It was almost TOO much fun!!! almost, but not quite. I haven't let myself go crazy like that since I was a kid, or maybe ever. Not to mention that moshing with the nichols boys has got to go on the list of possible best moments of my life.

Some days I really love this school. I look out my window and I see girls in sweats and sandals walking back to the dorms with their surfboards, and in between classes I see grad students and professors discussing their students over coffee, and at lunch time there are boys getting drunk and watching sports at roundtable. College!!!

In case you haven't noticed, I am in a thoroughly good mood at the moment. There is one aspect of (read: person in) my life which is not too great, but I am resisting the urge to blog about it, mostly out of pride but also a little bit out of principle.

I just heard a really good line in this death cab song which pretty much sums up my thoughts on the weekend thus far:

and all you see
is where else you could be when you're at home
when out on the street
are so many possibilities to not be alone


yeah deathcab!

love x 10^23,
Mandy

p.s. are we at war or something? because there have been loud military planes flying over NONSTOP the last couple days and it's kind of freaking me out.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

umm nope we are not at war. at least...NOT YET. oh dear!