Sonntag, August 26

OK, so this is what I have been wondering. Say you're in a cold climate and you go to a club or something. What do you wear? Do you just freeze your ass off in your tank top? Or do you wear a sweater inside the club? What do you do with your jacket? Do they have like a coat check or something? Do you stip off like 5 layers once you get inside? This is an infinitely perplexing matter to a person who neither lives in a cold climate nor goes clubbing.

Today we went to pinkberry. It was pretty delicious, in my opinion. Pretty freaking delicious. Afterwards there wasn't anything to do so we went to dennys, which was not nearly as delicious. Not for me, anyway. I just ordered coffee. In other news, my throat kind of hurts, and I am afraid I might be getting sick. Now I am going to continue to read Of Human Bondage, the slowest book ever written. I honestly don't know why, of all the books I've started to read this summer, this is the one I chose to actually finish. What the crap. Too late to turn back now. Still got 250 pages to go, though.

6 Kommentare:

sarahzzz hat gesagt…

when I went to a club on Friday night it was just across the street so my friends and I just stuck 20 euro in our bras and walked over without a jacket or purse. but for not-so-convenient locations, I really don't know! I guess you drink and don't care about being cold?

charlene hat gesagt…

maybe they have a coat check. haha. as for the money, pocket of jeans? maybe they have a happy medium of wearing a long sleeve shirt and stay sweaty in the club..... it seems like celebrities (which are always the answer to everything) just freeze their ass off, but they only have a short walk to their car.

Yasha hat gesagt…

Pocket of jeans over bras I'd say, just cuz I'm not sure you wanna be taking the money out of your bra in a club. Or do you? I'd see what everyone else is doing. To be honest, I'm as perplexed as you. I could ask my friend in London, she definitely goes clubbing a lot (and I think she once told me she spends 30 a night on it).

sarahzzz hat gesagt…

what, you don't think it's classy to put your hand in your bra in a club? who are you yasha?!

just kidding it was pretty ridiculous.

sarah hat gesagt…

coat checks! in london they always have them, in my experience.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Coat checks indeed, but make sure to wear a not so nice coat unless you want it smelling like cigarettes. If you like your clothes smelling like cigs then wear whatever you want. Also, once you're drunk it gets too hot to wear a coat, even on the coldest nights in London.

J-Money