Donnerstag, August 2

!!!!!

I got my orientation schedule today and I am so excited. Basically it's like the best orientation I have ever heard of. I get to go on a tour of the parliament buildng, see a shakespeare play at the globe, take a cruise down the thames, go on a bus tour, and even go on a pub crawl to all the pubs where writers used to hang out. Ahhhh so exciting! It's like they designed it specially for me. Every time I have seen the parliament building on TV or movies, I have always wished I could go inside it! I didn't even know you were allowed to go in! And the globe! And the writers! I am so glad I get to be a tourist for my first three days and see all the sights. And I will get to meet the other UC kids going to Kings, which will be a huge relief. I hope we get along so I will have some american friends. OMG soooooo excited!

Also, I am now coming home for Christmas break, which will be nice. I am also hopefully gonna do some traveling with charlene and sarah, if things go as planned. Awesome!

3 Kommentare:

sarah hat gesagt…

shit that's tight.
when the fuck can we hang out again before we both leave?

Amy hat gesagt…

lucky!!!

sarahzzz hat gesagt…

I wish I knew ANYTHING about my orientation, or my program in general. they do not give us much info haha. they're like 'get your bags at the airport, get a taxi outside and tell him to take you to the following address.' that's IT.