Sonntag, Juli 8

wow.

My feet hurt really badly right now. 8 hours straight of walking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Oh, I forgot to mention that during this walking back and forth I was carrying things. Relatively heavy things (relative to nothing, which is what I usually carry). Other than the physical pain, this job is totally easy though. I just watched everyone else and copied them, and the client didn't even know I was new. buahahaha. And we got to eat the dinner AND the wedding cake, which was delicious. Oh, and I got to go inside of warner brothers studios. It was cool. I saw the water tower. The wedding reception was in this part called Brownstone Street, cause it's a whole street of fake brownstones that they use to film movies and stuff. So it was reeeaaalllly cute. Allt he guests entered on a red carpet next to the fake movie theater that had the names of the bride and groom on the marquee. And everything was decorated in brown and lime green! It sounds ugly but it was really nice. And there was a really good jazz band. Basically, if any of you have really rich parents, you should consider getting married at warner brother's studios, cause dang that was a really nice wedding. Who would've thought?

2 Kommentare:

charlene hat gesagt…

ooh, free food. i kind of want this job except i don't know how to drive.

i'm guessing you didn't see anyone famous?

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

coooolll!!! next time look for better reception!