Montag, Juli 30

Beads

Today I got some of those hemp rainbows. The lighter colored ones. I'm feeling pretty anxious about it now, because I am pretty sure they won't match as many things--ok lets be honest, my entire wardrobe--and I don't know if I can handle that. I think I might exchange them. It's just that the new light brown ones are so ugly and tight, it seems like they will never become beautiful and oily and molded to my feet. I just have to have faith.

I also got Letters to a Young Poet by Rilke and so far it's pretty much the most amazing thing I have ever read. How can one person be so wise?

I have been reading a lot of beginnings of books lately. Usually this bothers me but for some reason not so much now.

I stopped taking Viccodin and my mouth hurts. But I don't care much cause at least I don't feel all tired and dizzy and nauseous. Plus I have this cool thing to squirt water into the holes where my teeth were. It's very satisfying.

Today at church it smeeled like marijuana.

I was just listening to a song called "Oh Mandy." It was really good! The chorus goes like this: Oh mandy, oh mandy, oh mandy, oh mandy...

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Marijuana at church? Shawn Figs must have been in attendance.

charlene hat gesagt…

you should get those black ones i have. they're very satisfying. is that oh mandy song something you just made up?

Mandy hat gesagt…

ewww no black sucks. and why would i make that up?!

charlene hat gesagt…

um, black does not suck. and they really do match everything. and maybe you just wanted to make up a song about yourself! i certainly wish someone would write a song about a "charlene". maybe i should write one.